This is a fabulous way to get everyone in your company or on your creative team within the same mindset about the look, feel, and voice of your brand. Pinterest boards are such a great place to keep your ideas.
Have each person make a Pinterest board for examples of stuff they feel fits your brand. Ask them to include the following pieces. In the description have them explain why.
- Designs that could go on your social media
- Designs that could go on your blog
- Types of lifestyle images that fit for your products
- Ads/quote images that fit your brand’s voice on your website
- Survey/quiz/jokes that fit your brand
- General images and feels that fit your brand.
Then, come together as a team to make an ultimate board you all agree on. Discuss why things feel on-brand and let each person speak to their favorite pieces on their board and their favorite pieces on other people’s boards.
Update your board each quarter or when you onboard a new creative member.